The electric car, darling of the 1907 Auto show
OK, so, what's the reason for brining this up again? It's because of Scientific American's gallery of cars from a 1907 car show. SciAm's post is a photographic supplement to the November 2007 issue, specifically an article on cars in the magazine's "50, 100 & 150 Years Ago" section. In the best recycling fashion, the pictures are from the November 1907 Scientific American. The car in the photo is "A Powerful Electric Touring Runabout." Does anyone know more about it?
[Source: Scientific American]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies