Blog Action Day - just like every other day here on AutoblogGreen
The main resource in this call, of course, is over at the Blog Action Day main page. The organizers claim that 15,000 blogs are involved (15,001 now, because I just went and added AutoblogGreen), and will reach over 12 million readers. Those are impressive numbers. The organizers promise to return to this idea in 2008, so we'll be able to take stock at how the mission has grown by then. If there's one thing we can say for certain about people's concern for the environment is that it certainly will not have shrunk by then.
[Source: Blog Action Day]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies