Auto clone wars heating up in Europe
So, what else is news? Ciferri (with Tom Armitage) writes about how Fiat and BMW are also in court. Fiat doesn't like the Peri, built by Great Wall Motor, which "is almost an exact replica of the Panda." BMW is protesting the Shuanghuan CEO, which they say could be mistaken for a BMW X5 Also, Toyota is seeing UFOs - yes, that's their name - that look suspiciously like a RAV4. What, can't anyone see the value in making a decent clone of the RAV4 EV?
[Source: Automotive News]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video