Honda Civic hybrid could be headed for India
The problem, for now, is that India doesn't have any regulations about hybrid cars, and Honda is working with the ministry of heavy industries to figure out how and for how much hybrids will be sold there. In the U.S., the government subsidizes hybrid sales with tax credits, and Honda is looking for something similar in India to offset the higher cost of the hybrid powertrain.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies