CAR samples the French built MicroCar MC1, a gas powered ZENN
The crew at CAR magazine in the UK sampled the MicroCar MC1 which is sold as a quadricycle allowing it to avoid most safety requirements. This version is available in two wheelbase lengths with two or four seats. From the wobbly steering column to the choppy ride to the "near suicidal" highway experience they came away less than impressed. Fortunately as an NEV the ZENN is limited to 25 mph in most places.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies