Google Talk on hybrid, diesel vehicles
IMHO, a diesel hybrid would get amazing mileage but it could also be a marketing oxymoron. About 33 minutes into the talk Reed says there is really no invention that puts diesel engines "in compliance" with gasoline ones. Carbon is not the only problem with fuels, just like fuel efficiency is not everything. Diesel engines are a lot cleaner than they used to be, but diesel vehicles are not perfect.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video