Tokyo 2007 Preview: Subaru Impreza BEAMS Edition
For those of you who aren't up on the hottest trends hailing from the Land of the Rising Sun (we count us among you), BEAMS is apparently some kind of hot couture boutique whose website has been causing bouts of nausea around Autoblog HQ. Subaru seems to be so enthralled with the trendsetters at BEAMS that it's releasing a limited edition Impreza developed in cooperation with the company.
The one-sentence press release does little to inform, but from what we can tell, it boils down to an orange paint job, plus matching stitching and a bespoke gauge cluster. Oh, and Subaru maintains that it's "a car that makes you feel happy." Sure.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models