Spy Shots: '09 Dodge Challenger snagged again
One of the Jalops was cruising the freeway the other day and spotted yet another 2009 Dodge Challenger prototype on the prowl. With camera in hand, he started snapping away and upon further examination realized that this particular example had an unusual two-tone paint job. In this case, rather than the usual upper-lower color split, it looks like they spliced together parts from two different cars. While most of the car is black, a deep red is visible peeking out at the edges of the camo. And no, this Frankenstein combo won't be a standard offering after the production unit debuts at the Chicago auto show in February. Well, at least we all hope not.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX