Expedition 360: Around the world by muscle power - and nothing else
The trip was called Expedition 360, and used bikes, rollerblades (across the U.S.) and a special rowing boat to make it around the world. While it did take 13 years, for almost a full year (9 months) Jason was healing from an accident that broke both his legs. The trip was also not consecutive, as he did return home when his father was battling cancer and then continued on from where he left off. Still, this is a most impressive journey, and one not likely to be duplicated any time soon.
Up next, around the globe by walking and swimming. Anyone?
[Source: Expedition 360 via Treehugger]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models