EPA to decide on California GHG regulation waiver by the end of 2007
The state initially applied for the waiver in December 2005 but the EPA didn't even hold a hearing until 2007. The EPA is going through over 100,000 comment letters on the issue and if they give the state permission to move forward it will effectively result in higher fuel economy standards in California and other states that follow suit.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video