Tesla communication director enjoys crashing a Roadster
David describes just how Microsoft Games Studios created the digital Roadster in the new XBox game (it went on sale this week) in a lengthy post over on the Tesla blog. It's recommended if you're a gamer, a Tesla fan or just want to see the hype machine in action. I mean, the Roadster is not availble for sale and isn't even ready yet, but game developers knew they needed to place on in the virtual race course. Just how the car was photographed and audio recorded (we covered some of the video recording here) is an amazing look behind the scenes at Tesla. Go read. Then check out the game to crash, I mean race, your own Tesla Roadster.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies