Pics Aplenty: MINI Clubman S
MINI released a slew of new Clubman S pics for your viewing enjoyment and critical critique. There's not much more we can say, except that after enduring a journey in the back seat of our friend's R56 Cooper S over the weekend, the extra legroom and storage space should be a welcome addition. The extra power of the Clubman S, which boasts 175 HP compared to the standard model's 120 HP, is also much appreciated. Click the gallery below for over 60 live and press shots.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video