GT LIVE crew puts together Subaru Tsukuba Challenge
The Subaru Tsukuba Challenge will determine the quickest unlimited AWD-class Subaru team here in the States, and after running two qualifying events in the U.S. (Miller Motorsports Park and Virginia International Raceway), three teams will be picked to duke it out at Laguna Seca on November 10th. The fastest team will be sent to Japan to be the U.S. representative in a race at the famed Tsukuba circuit. Even cooler: Eiji "Tarzan" Yamada has been hired as a hot shoe for the teams.
Speed's got the skinny (more here too), and although the first event has already taken place and the second is coming up this weekend, you can still make it to the finals next month in Monterey.
[Source: Speed via Straightline]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models