Pics Aplenty: 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X detail shots
The set also includes pics of both the GSR interior and RS interior, so we can see how much of a difference there is between the well-appointed digs of the more expensive model and the stripper variant. Turns out there's a lot, and the difference in bolstering on the seats of the GSR and RS is surprising. Plus, you lose the suede seat inserts, center armrest and some flashier trim in the RS interior, as well. The new pics have been added to our gallery and begin here, and we've added captions on each one so you know what you're looking at.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models