OMG! SMS <3 CO2-neutral (perhaps Avis is making this too easy)
Here's how it works: UK cell users text the word 'neutral' to the number 01234, pay £1.50 and their rental is made greener by the ever-popular CarbonNeutral. Only in the last few days have people been able to download music directly to their iPhones, but we can already plant a tree or buy like an inch on a wind farm's turbine blade on our phones? Cool. Or is it lame?
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models