Diane Rehm spends the hour talking food prices, corn ethanol and farming
There's a lot of good stuff in the show, and if you've got the opportunity to stream it while you work or are in the kitchen or something, it's recommended. The takeaway points for me are that a.) anyone who argues that ethanol doesn't affect food prices is trying to pull a fast one and b.) we're digging ourselves into a wee bit of a hole by the way we're operating our large-scale agriculture/business/politics world. You can listen to the show here. What do you think?
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models