VIDEO: Renault's crash ballet car commercial
Renault really got the creative juices flowing when it came time to brag up its glut of five star European crash test scores. The result is a new, 93 second TV spot. It starts off elegantly enough, but soon, side mirrors start to explode, and by the end, a couple of Renaults are going all Dukes of Hazzard on each other in a chassis-flexing, mid-air collision. Talk about good, clean, European fun. Check out the video after the jump.
Thanks for the tip, Mikkel!
[Source: AOL Video]
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video