US CNG cylinder incident report released: Be careful with your gas tanks
The cylinder was an older model manufactured by Comdyne, and known for being sensitive to acids. It is recommended that after any collision or any suspect of tanks being in contact with acid, CNG tanks should be depressurized and then removed from service.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video