AIGP hesitantly convinced to keep trying ethanol in race cars
It was a technical team in the UK, made up of A1GP experts and engine and fuel supplier who, "remain unconvinced that the fuel blend will continue to give the required engine performance over a more sustained period of time."
Since 2004, A1GP has tried to bring something new to global racing, and last month introduced a THINK Greener Racing policy. It looks like for now the emphasis is on the think.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies