Toyota Tundra race team wears bowtie to Texas State Fair
It's during moments like these that you know Toyota wishes it had a heavy-duty version of the Tundra. While the currently-available versions are capable of rescuing shipping containers in distress, and can make like the Millenium Falcon escaping from a giant space slug, they cannot haul the transporter that carries the Tundra race trucks. As our friends at Jalopnik show, at the Texas State Fair, that task is left to the maximum-cojones of a Chevy Silverado 3500 HD. Oh, what a feeling... of humiliation.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video