Mitsubishi's i-EV moving towards production, available perhaps in 2008
What kind of numbers might the i-MiEV boast? The Daily Telegraph says a 160 km (100 mile) range and a top speed of 130 km/h (about 80 mph). Standard home charging will happen overnight, but a 3-phase 200 volt 50kW QuickCharger will give you an 80 percent charge in half an hour.
Unfortunately, the Daily Telegraph story is only available on Lexis-Nexis, as far as I can tell, so no link.
- Tokyo Preview: More official pictures of Mitsubishi's i-MiEV sport
- Tokyo Preview: Mitsubishi i MiEV Sport
- Brits might get Mitsubishi's all-electric i-Miev in 2011
- Mitsubishi delivers i MIEV to Chugoku Electric Power Co.
- Mitsubishi abandons in-wheel motors for electric car, still no plans to bring it to the U.S.
- Most and least efficient car companies
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models