Citro�n settling into new/old digs at C42, just look at these pics
C42 was designed by Manuelle Gautrand, and if you look at the front facade, I think her dream was to trap stunt kites in glass. She's succeed. Inside, Citroën's from throughout the company's history are sprinkled throughout the museum/advertising building.
C42 will open to the public tomorrow. If you can't make it to Paris, you can visit via pictures. One thing's for sure, Citroën knows how to hire a damn fine photographer. Just look at the pictures in the gallery.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video