Meet the Audi TT-T, the last T stands for Truck
As the images reveal, the owner of this oddity does like to use it as a genuine workhorse but, being a sports coupe, the cargo space was always going to be severely limited. The fact that there appears to be no tonneau cover also suggests that this could just be a running joke or a method for this tradesman to promote his business in a comical way. Whatever it is, it's starting to make us sick the more we look at it. We just hope nobody else has any similar ideas.
[Source: German Car Zone]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies