Buy a Volkswagen BlueMotion and get that tree planted
The agreement was made with two companies called Maderas Nobles de la Sierra de Segura and the Fundación + Árboles and belongs to a project unveiled in Barcelona on June 23rd that hopes to plant 100 million trees in the Iberian Peninsula. Maderas Nobles will keep these trees maintained for at least 40 years with techniques of ecological silviculture and car owners will earn certificates assessing the number of planted trees in their name, how much CO2 the trees offset and the activities that Volkswagen will offset with those saved CO2.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models