Nissan GT-R microsite launches
On October 24, the latest chapter in Nissan's storied GT-R history will officially kick off with the unveiling of the new Nissan GT-R at the Tokyo Motor Show. To help ramp up excitement (as if the barely-disguised prototypes snapped taking shots at Porsche's Nurburgring records haven't done that enough this week), the official Nissan GT-R website has been launched, and as you can see above, there's a countdown clock available for download. To help keep you entertained as you (im)patiently await the big reveal in Japan, Nissan has clickable images of each iteration of the GT-R on the site which give you factoids to mull over in the meantime.
Autoblog will be in Tokyo to cover it all in person for you. 28 days to go, kids.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models