VIDEO: Ferrari Dino mule caught in action at the 'Ring
About a month ago we brought you some spy shots of what is believed to be a Ferrari Dino mule circulating the Nurburgring. Now someone has caught the same car running around the track at what appears to be a fairly leisurely pace. At one point the car is passed by a Mercedes-Benz SL moving at a significantly faster rate.
The 599 GTB bodywork is clearly a couple of sizes too large for the chassis below. From the sound in the video, the car is clearly not propelled by a V-12, with reports indicating that the car is powered by either a V-6 or V-8.
Check out the video after the jump.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models