Former Gov. Bush (Jeb, not the president) isn't the pro-ethanol voice his bio suggests
How did Bush respond to a follow-up question from the AP about his car? Like his brother would: "Why would I have to defend it? It's a great car. I believe in freedom." Jeb, you should have said that corn ethanol is a terrible idea, and that you'll switch to E85 when it's made from switchgrass. Or orange peels.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models