Audi pushes back new CUV introductions, including diesel and hybrids
Apparently Audi didn't want their new models arriving just as the 2008 model year was drawing to a close and instead chose to hold them until January 2009 when they could be labeled as early 2010 models. By stretching out the '10 model year, they hope to improve residual values and avoid the inevitable conclusion of end of model year deals.
[Source: Automotive News - Sub. req'd]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies