Spy Shots: Saab 9-4x mule spotted in the wild
The front wheel wells have been cut to accommodate a slightly shorter wheelbase. The lower rear view shows an independent suspension at the back. The new CUVs will apparently use a combination of Epsilon II (Vectra) and Theta (Saturn Vue) hardware. We should have a better idea of what the new Saab will look like in January at the Detroit Auto Show, where it's expected to be shown in concept form.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies