Oil hits $83, Dubai takes stake in NASDAQ
The price of a barrel of crude is making record highs, ending the day yesterday at $83.32. In other news only connected if you were in the smoky back room, Dubai announced a deal to become the biggest stake holder in the NASDAQ. Senator Schumer is concerned but other than him, no one seems to care. The president was asked about it and said "we're going to take a good look at it." Sadly, even if the conspiracy does work, crude oil is traded on the NYSE. So prices at the pump should go up soon. Even though it has been going down recently. Gas is made of crude, so it has to go up at some point. Does anyone understand how gas prices work?
[Source: CNN and tipster Henry]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video