Icontech creates an electric inflatable jetski
Every so often, we like to remind everybody out there that being green does not necessarily mean that you can't have any fun. Further proof of this concept is this inflatable electric jetski from Icontech. Using a 36 volt battery, the electric motor is capable of cranking out 600 watts, which is not really a great deal of power, making the top speed only around 10 kilometers per hour or so. But, that does mean that the $500 machine is suitable for beginners and in smaller bodies of water. No mileage range is provided, but the specifications call for continued use for about an hour.
- Acura scores lowest in customer satisfaction
- The BMW M4 is spied with a massive wing
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Hybrids make poor financial sense for buyers
- The Grand Tour's legal fracas with Top Gear
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!