Hey MINI, why don't you get mini again?
One of the main disappointments of the current MINI is the poor mileage (for a car of its size). The MINI Cooper S Convertible, for example, gets just 21 mpg in the city and 28 on the highway. A more-classically-sized MINI should do much, much better. Now, would you buy one?
[Source: Motoring File via Autoblog]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models