Prodrive boss crash lands helicopter, survives
Independent of the level of skill of the pilot, there seems to be a disproportionate amount of crashes by famous people piloting their own aircraft (John Denver, McRae, John F. Kennedy Jr., Jack Roush, to name a few) vs. flying commercial. It may be time for famous people to hang up their bomber jackets in the name of personal safety, and get in line with the rest of us.
[Source: Bandbury Guardian]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video