Print version of the "not for sale" Chevy Volt ads
As we mentioned the other day, GM is rushing ads featuring the Chevy Volt to market even though a possible production version is years away. Attached to a magazine I got the other day was a GM ad booklet that included this very campaign, and I've scanned and uploaded the pertinent Volt images in the gallery below. Another thing to note: the booklet was published using soy ink on 35 percent post-consumer recycled paper and made using 100 percent hydroelectric power. Sweet.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video