Greenpeace brings the pink pigs to Frankfurt
Greenpeace's auto specialist, Wolfgang Lohbeck, told IOL that, "Manufacturers have resorted to all sorts of tricks to transform the show into a green week" and that the low-CO2 emitting vehicles on display were "old plans that were lying around engineers' drawers and hauled out at the last minute."
Jalopnik and IOL have more.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models