Lucky punks: three first-person accounts of driving a Tesla Roadster prototype
In the main, the drivers enjoyed their tests (there's a big no kidding, right?), but not everything was smooth. The test-mobile did offer up an "invalid shift request" at one point and another driver was happy about the lack of a "creep" feature, which Siry says has now been implemented in the vehicle. Curious to see what it's like to drive a Roadster in September 2007, check it out.
[Source: Tesla Motors]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video