Frankfurt 2007: Huffenpuff Edition (Random, funny and cool stuff)
We're still not finished with our posts from Frankfurt, but thought we would end this weekend with a collection of our most random, funny and cool shots from the show floor. We call it the Huffenpuff Edition, named after Frankfurt's central train station, or Hauptbahnhof in German, past which we rode on our way to the show every day and whose name we could never pronounce.
We've got a nice sized gallery chock full of the back of Bob Lutz's head, a pewter Lexus LS460, the world's biggest Fiat 500, a Mercedes CLS Wagon, smart car rollerskates, and more. Check out all the Huffenpuff Edition pics in our gallery below, complete with captions to help explain the insanity.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies