Bugatti Veyron Pur Sang sells out in less than 24 hours
The Bugatti Veyron may be limited to a run of only 300 lifetime units, but there is little doubt the 1001 HP supercar is the king of the automotive kingdom. To keep the $1.4 million rolling sculpture hotter than a cattle prod, Bugatti unveiled the Pur Sang at Frankfurt, with beautifully exposed carbon fiber and aluminum saving about 220 lbs. The Pur Sang is so exclusive, Bugatti only showed it once, and not even at the official Frankfurt show. With a production run of five, the Pur Sang promises to be among the most exclusive Veyrons ever, but none of us can have one, even if we had €1.4 million to blow on a supercar, because all five copies sold out in only 24 hours. It's amazing that VW won't make any money off their king of cars, it seems they can sell them as fast as they want, and at whatever price they please.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX