Brits go un-Challenged: No Dodge Challenger for the UK!
The holders of the purse-strings at Chrysler have been juggling and ditching programs since the change of ownership, and the latest move is sure to make fans of American muscle cars over in England particularly sad. When Chrysler announced that they would be building the new Challenger next year, they intended to export the cars to overseas markets as well. However, it now appears that the Challenger will be kept at home and possibly be built in lower volumes than originally planned. Prospective Challenger drivers in the UK will now have to import the cars one at time and only in left hand drive configuration. They should be able to do that shortly after the the production version is launched next February at the Chicago Auto Show.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX