VIDEO: Flying car powered by, uh, firehoses?
We're not sure where this takes place (it looks like it's probably somewhere in Europe), why it's being done or even what kind of car it is. But we do enjoy watching the pressure from about eight firehoses lift a small red hatchback off the ground. A fire brigade training exercise? A firemen's fraternity house prank? Idle hands doing the devil's work? It doesn't matter! It's a freaking car suspended on water.
However, if it turns out the car in question is by chance a Yugo, we think next time, just for funsies, and maybe to make the whole stunt more relevant, it should be filled with gasoline and set on fire. Just saying.
[Source: Live Leak via Reddit]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies