Frankfurt 2007: Fr�uleins of Frankfurt
The auto industry is no dummy, and it realizes the best way to get the attention of sleep-deprived auto journalists, who often happen to be male, is to display its vehicles next to attractive models. Frankfurt was no different than any other show in this respect, and we couldn't find a single automaker that hadn't hired at least a few models to lean on their cars (we didn't look that hard them, honestly). Of course, we came to Frankfurt to see the cars, so in most cases we tried to shoot both the model and the car in the same frame. Zoom, however, was used on occasion. Check out the gallery below to see the Fräuleins of Frankfurt 2007.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies