Toyota likes free money, signs on to Thailand's eco-car plan
"Toyota should submit the application by November 30. ... We are studying carefully which model will meet customer demand," says Ninnart Chaithirapinyo, vice chairman of Toyota Motor Thailand. There are rumors Ford may sign up as well. So, in a few years, if you turn over your green car and see "Made in Thailand" don't be surprised.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models