Spy Photos: 2009 Ford Fiesta/Verve that's coming to the US!
The belt-line sweeps upward toward the back and the headlights stretch back along the fender line almost to the base of the A-pillars. The air intake in the front bumper appears almost as large as the concept but a good chunk of it is blocked off by the license plate mount. The production model will probably take to the stage in Geneva next March and go on sale in Europe later in the year, followed by availability in the US.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies