Frankfurt Preview: Video of the Mercedes F700 concept being polished
There's a video out of the Mercedes-Benz F700 concept being prepped for the Frankfurt Motor Show while Daimler's Thomas Weber is being interviewed. Unfortunately the audio is in German, but you can get an early glimpse of the big luxury sedan with the tiny turbocharged HCCI engine. Evidently it's also equipped with a hybrid drivetrain and gets 44 mpg. Mercedes is also apparently going to start series production of fuel cell vehicles in 2010. What kind of vehicle and how many is still unknown at the moment.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models