August 2007 hybrid sales show Prius still hotcake-like, but overall the diner is emptying out
Hybridcars.com's monthly wrap-up of hybrid sales is out for August and nothing much has changed. Toyota sold a lot of Priuses (14,000+ units, up 26 percent from last August), but overall the market was down. Hybridcars suggests it might be low gas prices (compared to earlier this year) that helped depress hybrid sales. You can read the rest of their analysis at the Read link, below.
- Acura scores lowest in customer satisfaction
- The BMW M4 is spied with a massive wing
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Hybrids make poor financial sense for buyers
- The Grand Tour's legal fracas with Top Gear
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!