Frankfurt Preview: Mercedes S300 Hybrid
Among the seven new hybrid models that Mercedes-Benz will be displaying at next week's Frankfurt Motor Show is this S300 hybrid. The S300 has a four cylinder Bluetec diesel (probably the latest 2.2L) that, combined with the hybrid system, has an output of 224 hp and 413 lb-ft of torque. A full-size luxury sedan running at 43.6 mpg is certainly nothing to sneeze at. The best part is that this car could be Tier 2 Bin 5 compliant so it could be fifty-state legal in the US market. We don't know if it has the Two-Mode hybrid or the mild hybrid system that Mercedes is developing with BMW. We'll find out soon enough.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models