Video: Nissan's electric prototype, the Mixim
Nissan's EV concept, the Mixim, has a YouTube page. There is one video but there is very little information in it, unless the news is that Nissan is developing technology to change your environment into a big video game. There is one interesting thing, though: it seems Nissan thinks you would rather have web videos and DVDs instead of a speed indicator just behind your steering wheel. I don't know the lyrics to the song but I think it's "shake it, shake it." I am not sure what the text "1 percent cute, 99 percent evil" means either. Perhaps we'll find out more when the Mixim bows in at the Frankfurt Auto Show September 13.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video