Veyron convertible? Pegaso Edition? You decide
Well, while chowing down on lunch today, we had the opportunity to watch the episode in full, and right as Tiff was about to talk about the diffusers that run the length of the Veyron's undercarriage, we caught a brief glimpse of the suspect vehicle. The screen grab is after the jump, and judging by the color combos, it most certainly looks like the Pegaso. Considering this was likely taped months earlier, that assumption holds more water than the cabrio. However, you can check out the pic for yourself and tell us what you think.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models