Fuel cell company spends $125,000 on lobbying
Plug Power Inc. spent $125,000 in the first half of 2007 trying to convince Senate to extend fuel cell tax credit. Plug Power also wants to make sure Senators have all the information about the wonderful benefits of those fuel cell programs at the defense and energy department.
Lobbyists have become an issue in the '08 elections. Many people feel they have too much influence on policy. Below the fold is a video I recorded from the Newshour about the growth in lobbying groups. The growth over the last few years is really amazing.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models