Detroit Grand Prix 2007: The people
Is this kid really old enough to drive 200 MPH?
One certainty about going to a big time car race is that you'll see people, usually lots of them. This year's Detroit Grand Prix was no exception, thanks in part to almost perfect weather. Unlike a Formula One race, at an IRL race you can wander around the paddock if you have a pass and spot drivers, owners, fans and washed up rock stars turned reality TV stars (and BTW, who is that blond accompanying him because it sure isn't Shannon Tweed).
Check out the gallery for a sample.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX